- Pure and Natural, Nothing Synthetic
- Lavender has the Latin name Lavare, which means "to wash", due to its clean, fresh aroma.
- It has long been considered the most versatile of herbs with a wide variety of benefits to its credit.
- Lavender is soothing and calming for all skin types.
- Excellent for burned, chaffed or sensitive skin.
Details: Our soaps are made the old-fashioned way. They are hand-crafted using natural ingredients and include pure essential oils and organic botanicals. Known as Castile soap, our base is one of the gentlest and moisturizing of all soaps. We employ the "cold processing" method and do not add heat or chemicals to the soap pots. This process produces a bar full of natural glycerin, which is a by-product of the soap making process. Unlike most soaps on the market today, we do not remove this glycerin from our soap because it is a humectant, which helps attract moisture to the skin and can be gentle enough for even the driest and most sensitive of skin. Additionally, we do not add preservatives, colorants or fragrance oils to our products. Our soap is made with your skins well-being in mind - no harmful synthetics, just pure ingredients from nature. From Ambrosia to Vanilla Orange, there is something for everyone. Try one of our wonderful 27 types today!